Monday, October 22, 2012

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I finished this "Trois Santas" by The Sweetheart Tree.   It is stitched on 28ct  linen using DMC threads.   This is one of the most frustrating stitching I have ever done.   Partly because my eyes were sore from being strained to see the tiny symbols on the chart as well as trying to keep the beading from cluttering the wreath.  I did take most of the beads off since there were supposed to have at least 20 beads on the wreath.    Anyway, I will toss it into my "need to be finish-finish" drawer until I can come up with an idea how I want to do the finishing part.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

I finished the ornament.  The top is the design and the bottom is the christmas theme penguins standing on ice floes.   It is now ready to be mailed out to my exchange partner.  

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I just finished stitching Archie in "Cool Yule!" from Britain No 1 Cross-Stitcher, pg 95, Issue  # 167, Christmas 2005.     The back stitching was a bit difficult due to squashed stitching involved.  This will be made into an ornament.