Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Eye Glasses case


I just finished stitching "First Snow" by Drawn Threads and made it into an eye glasses case. This is my first attempt to make the case and I think I used the wrong interfacing to make the fabric stiff. I had a hard time inserting the inner fabric inside the case due to the stiffness. Next time, I will just use interfacing for the outer fabric and not the inner fabric. Velcro is inside the case near the top to keep the glasses from slipping out.

4 comments:

  1. Your eyeglass turned out great. Maybe instead of any interfacing you could try using a fleece liner for a little thickness next time.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a lovely piece! I admire your willingness to try new things! Here's hoping 2011 will be a great year for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. DMV

    ReplyDelete