Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

"The Ways of the World" by Robert Goddard

I was given the opportunity to join the Transworld Reading Challenge with the compliments of Elizabeth Masters.  I selected 3 books to read then write my review.   This is the first book review.

Very intriguing mysteries throughout the book which captivated me at every twist and turn.  The drive to find out who killed Max's father, why and what his father's occupation really was to cause secret servants and the spy networks to sabotage any of Max's attempts to find out the "truth" of what had happened.  I was interested in the methods used to solve the mysteries.   Max's perseverence to dig deeper into the relationship between his father and people involved led Max to become dangerously too close being a target of the assassin's bullet.  Ashley, Max's brother, wants Max to "let sleeping dogs lie" but he has his mother's full support to find closure of her husband's death.

This reader is anxious to be on the next installment.

I highly recommend this book to those who are interested in reading about mysteries and the intricacy of spy networks!

1 comment:

  1. I like mysteries, yes, but I think this book is a bit too wild for me to read.

    ReplyDelete